Page Down for Parent and Me Class Information
Please send your email to FriscoSwim@yahoo.com to register for Parent & Me classes.
FriscoSwim “Parent & Me” Class Schedule: (all classes 25 minutes, $85 for 8 lessons)
2013 Summer Parent & Me session schedule:
JUNE Tues/Thur Session (12pm on 6/4, 6/6, 6/11, 6/13 , 6/18, 6/20, 6/25. 6/27)
JULY Mon/Wed Session (12pm on 7/1, 7/3 7/8, 7/10 , 7/15, 7/17, 7/22. 7/24)
JULY Tues/Thur Session (12pm on 7/2, 7/4, 7/9, 7/11 , 7/16, 7/18, 7/23. 7/25)
FriscoSwim “Parent & Me” Classes for ages 12 to 35 months.
Our parent “students” will learn new skills that will equip them to assist with their child’s “first-steps” in the pool and the learning stages that follow. Our approach enables our youngest students (12 months through 35 months) to experience the water in a safe, comfortable and fun way with their parent. We create positive first experiences, and then build upon that success to form the basis for developing good habits that will be consistent with future swim instruction.
Important elements of FriscoSwim “Parent & Me” instruction:
- Creativity and positive energy using songs, games and other techniques
- Water safety information and techniques
- FriscoSwim instructors are trained in CPR and water safety
- Progressive independence
- Students learn to enjoy increasing freedom of movement and independence as motor skills develop and “water movement” techniques are introduced
- Parents build confidence in the aquatic environment as they work together with their child
- New skills are introduced correctly to prepare your child for beginning swim lessons safety and comfort and will increasingly enjoy freedom of movement and controlled independence.
- Join in the fun at FriscoSwim! Our instructors love to help both you and your child learn and have fun!